2016-09-26

Samsung VIP Tour ✶

If you are coming to New York City, 
make sure to add 837 Washington St. as one of your visit place!

Last Friday, Art & Design club of my school 
had a trip to Samsung Headquarter in NYC.
Well, I actually thought we will be looking at cubical work space
....and such.


But we were just having a field trip to some awesome stuff!

According to our guide, Carol, 
Samsung do not dealt with customers directly,
they tend to have a middle man like Best Buy to sell their technology to customers.
So, what did they do with their headquarter?
They put most amazing technology I never seen in my life in there.

In there, I have experience roller coaster, 
seeing up close dinosaur 
with the help from virtual reality technique (VR)
It is so amazing!

Unfortunately, there's no way I can take pictures for those.
So, it's better that you go see for yourself!


The wall of photo




Instagram tunnel
I love how they did the wall with mirrors
Even the floor reflected, it is so nice!

See that little lovely thing in the middle?
That one can take 360 degree photo!

That's our guide and the amazing
(I'm sure I cannot afford) refrigerator!

Samsung Headquarter in NYC open 7 days a week.
Time do vary with weekdays and weekends.
It free!

沒有留言:

張貼留言